December 20, 2018: GREENWOOD, BRITISH COLUMBIA – New Nadina Explorations Limited (the "Company", TSX VENTURE: NNA) is pleased to announce that the Company has expanded its Management Team in response to the expanded program currently being developed for the 2019 five-year plan and Notice of Work (NOW) proposals for the Silver Queen Project in BC and the Monument Project in the Northwest Territories.
The Silver Queen NOW will include drilling the “Blue Zone” from an underground location on the 2400 Level of the #3 Vein South; thereby providing much closer access to the target. P & E Mining Consultants of Markham, Ontario has submitted a proposal to complete a Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) on the #3 Vein Deposit. This will be undertaken early in 2019. The Silver Queen’s NOW will be submitted for approval by the Ministry of Mines in January 2019.
The Lac de Gras Monument Diamond Project in the Northwest Territories is currently being evaluated by Bruce McKnight, P. Eng. A five-year plan is being developed and will be submitted to the JV Partnership for approval prior to submission to the Northwest Territories. The current Land Use Permit is valid through September, 2019.
The Management Team at New Nadina Explorations now includes:
- John Jewitt, President, CEO, & Director - brings to the Company 50 years’ experience in all phases of the mining sector as an Officer for companies listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges. Capabilities include management of mining and exploration companies in North America as well as projects in Australia, Europe and South America.
- William Meyer, P. Eng. Director - has over 50 years’ experience in managing exploration projects, previously VP Exploration for Teck Resources Corporation and President of Teck Exploration Ltd.
- Anthony Jewitt, B. Sc. Eng., CFO, & Director - has over 30 years of experience in engineering management within the information technology industry developing analytic applications for clients in many industries, including natural resources. Currently he is VP of Big Data Solutions for Avalon Consulting Inc. Previously CEO for the Hive Group; Sr. VP InStranet; Group; and VP Business Objects.
- Courtney Shearer, B. Sc (Eng.), MBA, CPA, CMA: Director: is currently Partner in Larkspur Group with extensive experience in the formation of start-up companies in Canada and financing projects through to successful production.
- Peter Cooper, Director: has over 40 years’ experience in the mineral exploration and mining business,
working primarily for major producers in Canada and the USA; including Noranda (Hemlo and Holloway Mines in Ontario) and recently Echo Bay-Kinross in Washington.
- Fred Sveinson, P. Eng. is a professional mining engineer with more than 45 years’ experience in Canada and internationally in the exploration, development, construction, operation and financing of mineral projects. His experience includes the development and operation of underground mines from 100tpd to 2000tpd in Zambia, USA, Venezuela and Canada including the Arctic.
- Helen Jewitt, Office Manager: brings extensive secretarial experience to the Company having acquired these skills working within several positions for various firms in Canada and the USA.
In summary, the New Nadina Management Team is well prepared to manage the growth of the Company.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD.
John W. Jewitt, President, & CEO
For further information please visit the website at www.nadina.com
“Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.”
CAUTIONARY NOTE REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS AND INFORMATION
This news release contains certain "forward-looking information" within the meaning of Canadian securities laws. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking information. All information included herein, other than statements of historical fact, including, without limitation, information regarding future production, is considered forward-looking information and involves various risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that the forward-looking information will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such information. Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.