Silver Queen Project
The Silver Queen property is located on the all season maintained road to Huckleberry mine at Owen Lake - 43 km south of Houston BC.
Late December 2011 the Company acquired 19 new tenure claims covering 7,051.369 hectares adjoining their current claim holdings in the Omineca Mining Division. The Company now has a 100% interest in 17 crown-granted and 42 tenure claims covering 17,089.19 hectares in the Omineca Mining Division, south of Houston, British Columbia.
In 2011, New Nadina Explorations Limited set out to discover the elusive source of the property's numerous veins.
September 27, 2018 News Release Figures
- 2018 drillholes over Geophysics
- Section/Profile for Drill hole 18S-01
- Section/Profile for Drill hole 18S-02
- Section/Profile for Drill hole 18S-03 and 18S-03a
April 9, 2018 Planned drill holes over Geophysics
January 24, 2018 drillhole analysis over geophysics
Silver Queen Blue Zone discovery
- 2017 June Overview to Drill - powerpoint
- Map - Porphyry Drill Holes (NR April 8, 2013) updated
- Silver Queen 12S-05 high silver assay results Dec 23, 2015 NR
- Map - veins/porphyry - high silver (Dec 23, 2015 NR 12S-05 silver intercept location)
- Dec 2015 NG-3 Vein – detailed discussion
- Dec 2015 Table – NG-3 Vein intersections – Assay results
- Dec 2015 – NG-3 Long Section
- Quantec - Silver Queen Geophysics 2012
Click on titles below to view Photo Galleries
|Silver Queen 2012-2013 Winter Drill Program|
|Silver Queen 2012 Geophysics|
See Silver Queen Reports page http://www.nadina.com/properties/silver-queen-reports