New Nadina Strengthens Management
May 2, 2019: GREENWOOD, BRITISH COLUMBIA – New Nadina Explorations Limited (the "Company", TSX VENTURE: NNA) wishes to announce that the Company has strengthened its management to better serve its shareholders and to facilitate an expanded exploration plan for the Silver Queen Project in Central British Columbia, and to assist in the management of our Monument Diamond Project in Lac de Gras, NWT.
• Change in Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary
The Company is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Killian Ruby, CPA, CA, as Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary of the Company. Mr. Ruby is the President & CEO of Malaspina Consultants Inc. in Vancouver and focuses on clients in the resource and junior public sector. Mr. Ruby advises clients on matters related to financial management and public company reporting and is particularly adept at handling complex issues and multiple stakeholders with a collaborative, team-based approach.
Prior to joining Malaspina, Mr. Ruby was an Assurance Partner at Wolrige Mahon LLP (now Baker Tilly Canada) working predominantly with resource and other junior public companies, and formerly was a Senior Manager with KPMG LLP working on a range of public companies and reporting issuers. He holds a BSc. (Accounting) from University College Cork, Ireland, a Post-Graduate Diploma in Corporate Treasury from Dublin City University, Ireland, and received his Chartered Accountant designations from Canada and Ireland in 2010 and 2002, respectively.
• Anthony Jewitt, B.A.Sc., will continue as a Director
Mr. Jewitt has more than 30 years’ of experience in engineering management within the information technology industry. As Vice President of big data solutions for Avalon, he leads a team of data scientists and data engineers who develop analytic applications for clients in many industries including natural resources, utilities, manufacturing and defense. Tony Jewitt holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Texas in Austin.
• John Jewitt, B.A.Sc., will continue as a Director, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and President. He has over 50 years’ experience in the mining industry. He served as President of the Granby Mining Company Limited (NYSE) with copper mines in British Columbia and Vice President of Mines for Zapata Corporation (NYSE) with coal mines in West Virginia and Pennsylvania. He served successively as President of Chevron Exploration in Australia and Ireland, and as Manager of Chevron’s Collohausi Copper JV in Chile. He then served as Manager of International Project Development for Pegasus Gold, followed by VP Engineering for EuroZinc Mining on its Aljustrel copper and zinc projects in Portugal.
•William Meyer, P. Eng., will continue as a Director and serves on the Audit Committee. He has over 50 years’ experience in managing exploration projects and was previously VP Exploration for Teck Resource Corporation prior to opening a consulting practice.
• Courtney Shearer, B. Sc. (Eng.), MBA, CPA, CMA: will continue as a Director: He is currently a Partner in Larkspur Group, with extensive experience in the formation of start-up companies in Canada and financing projects through to successful production. He is Chairman of the Audit Committee.
• Peter Cooper, will continue as a Director: He has over 40 years’ experience in the mineral exploration and mining business, working primarily for major producers in Canada and the USA; including Noranda (Hemlo and Holloway Mines in Ontario) and Echo Bay-Kinross in Washington. He serves on the Audit Committee.
The accounting and financial planning for the Company will be performed by Malaspina Consultants, Inc. of Vancouver, B.C.
Davidson and Company will continue as Auditors for the Company.
Fang and Associates will continue to provide Legal Counsel.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD.
John W. Jewitt, CEO & President
“Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.”
CAUTIONARY NOTE REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS AND INFORMATION
This news release contains certain "forward-looking information" within the meaning of Canadian securities laws. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking information. All information included herein, other than statements of historical fact, including, without limitation, information regarding future production, is considered forward-looking information and involves various risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that the forward-looking information will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such information. Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.